Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Uncool Biker Nerd

 
 
Have you ever tried to be cool in front of a bunch of people by revving the hell out of your bike when you take off, but instead shifting into second, you shift into neutral, redline it, and look like an idiot? Or, how about riding a mile with your blinker flashing? I've done both of these multiple times and I've come to realize something, I'm not cool.
That's right; you read correctly, I am not cool. Take this for instance; motorcycling is probably one of the coolest hobbies that you can take up, right? Well, I took a cool thing like motorcycling and did an uncool thing with it, blogging! Almost everyone thinks that they are way cooler than their parents, but I know I’m not. I’m the nerdy kid to a really cool dad. He is a biker to his core and isn’t into any of the nerd shit that I am.
I love sci-fi and comics! I'm a movie freak and find myself all amped up for the new Star Wars coming out in December(I didn't go as far as preordering tickets, but I'm definitely stoked). Hell, I even enjoy math!!!! I really am one gigantic nerd! But, at least I can admit it and that's kinda cool. So, maybe I’m a kinda cool biker nerd.  


If you know about this guy and think this picture is awesome, you might be a nerd like me!
 
"I'd rather be dead and cool, than alive and uncool." - Mickey Rourke from Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man


No comments:

Post a Comment