Wednesday, September 2, 2015

#Mustaches&Motorcycles

I think it's time that the mustache came back into style. I'm not talking about the random hipster sporting a waxed mustache or guys growing one as a joke. I'm also not talking about just growing a mustache for "Movember" (having a mustache in November to gain awareness for prostate cancer). I want there to be so many men with mustaches that a month will be designated to shave off mustaches for awareness of some issue. My big question is, "Why did the mustache go out of style in the first place?"
My uncle always likes to quote me as a four year old saying, "When I grow up, I want to be an uncle, because then I can have a mustache, drink beer, chase women, and play pool!" That's right; men we looked up to had mustaches! Our uncles, dads, athletes, film stars...real men! Tom Selleck was a man's man, playing the toughest private investigator ever in Magnum P.I. and he sported a great mustache. Also, do me a favor and Google Don Frye. This MMA legend's mustache probably won more fights than most people lie about. How about Theodore Roosevelt? This mustache wearing man wrestled fucking bears!! Ok, I'm not quite sure about the wrestling bears thing, but I kind of remember reading it somewhere (the point is that he was a tough sumbitch).
So, it's time to celebrate mustaches! Grow one and take a picture of yourself with your motorcycle. Tag it #mustaches&motorcycles and share it with the world! Ladies, encourage this behavior with all the men in your life. If you'd like, share your picture on our Facebook page (here). Be a man, grow a mustache, ride a motorcycle, eat, mate, repeat!
“Well, I might go get me a new tattoo, or take my old Harley for a three day cruise. Might even grow me a Fu Man Chu.” – Travis Tritt
 




No comments:

Post a Comment