Wednesday, July 6, 2016

New Blood

 
Yesterday, two of my close friends told me that they are in the process of getting their motorcycle endorsement. Both are in their mid to late thirties and have little riding experience. I also recently spoke to my uncle who is in his seventies and purchased his first motorcycle. It really is never to late to get into riding!

I usually encourage anyone who has an inkling of interest to buy a small and cheap bike to see if their interest is real (see here for more of my opinion on that matter). There's no need to buy a new Harley or liter bike just to look cool...bikers look cool to the average folk no matter what they ride! One of my friends is riding a 250 for now until he's more confident in his ability and that's the right thing to do.

Right now I'm just happy about the possibility of more riding buddies. This gives me more motivation to get out and ride. I hope that some of my passion and enjoyment rubs off on them.

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis



No comments:

Post a Comment