Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Vikingcycle Bloodaxe Jacket

 
When I unboxed the Vikingcycle Bloodaxe jacket (cool name, right?), my first impression was that it looked awesome. I wore it that night while going out with some friends. Now I know you might be thinking that it's pretty lame to wear a motorcycle jacket for anything other than riding a motorcycle. I'd say you're wrong and you should like how your jacket looks so much that you will want to wear it outside of just motorcycling. It's not just trying to be cool or trendy; it's a way to get your money's worth out of your jacket.
 
 
Now, if you don't own a motorcycle and buy a riding jacket to just look cool, I can't really help you there. I know chicks dig leather jackets, but that's a little ridiculous. Please, for your own sake, at least tell everyone that you're buying a bike if you do this!
 
 
 
All joking aside, this really is an excellent jacket, especially for about $100. I'd recommend this jacket for anyone. Just use the sizing chart on motorcyclehouse.com and you should have a perfect fit. Please also see the video review and other products from motorcyclehouse.com below.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment