Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Picking up Chicks...Biker Style

 

This post is for all you single bikers. If you didn't already know, motorcycles can be a great tool to pick up some dates. I'm going to write this in the perspective of a guy picking up girls because that's what I'm experienced with.

I know I've mentioned it before (here) that one of the reasons my wife had anything to do with me was that I rode a cool motorcycle. She will adamantly deny this, but we both know deep down that it was at least part of her attraction to me (I'm really not that good looking). Honestly, I was so terrible with girls that motorcycles were about the only thing I had going for me.

Now, I'm going to disclaim this by stating that no one should start riding motorcycles to attract girls. It is just one of the benefits of riding. So, this is geared more toward the guys who already have decided that motorcycles are their passion.

First off, no matter what kind of motorcycle you ride, you are out there putting yourself in more danger than all other motorists. This makes you look dangerous and tough; girls love this. Bikers are the bad boys that girls' parents warn them about.

Now, let’s talk about the riding part. If a girl asks you to take her for a ride on your bike, you already have a huge opportunity to at least get her number. First of all, if she found you completely revolting, she wouldn't ask for a ride. Second, she's putting herself in a situation that is frightening and exciting while placing her life in your hands. Finally, the thing that will keep her the safest is to hold onto you very tight and physical contact is always awesome. This is a hell of a lot better than a dinner and a movie!

There you have it. Live, ride, love, pick up chicks, repeat.

"I couldn't help but notice that you look a lot like my next girlfriend." – Will Smith in Hitch


No comments:

Post a Comment