Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Moto Journalist


I was going to link and discuss another motorcycle safety article in this blog post, but as I was about to copy the web address I noticed something. Nearly every article that I've linked was written by the same man, Ken Condon. This writer has great advice and gives a common sense approach to riding which I value and promote.

I really don't fancy myself as a motorcycle journalist. As much as I'd like to be, I have too many other things happening in my life that get in the way (I also fear that I don't have the talent for it). For now I'm happy to be a blogger (and there's nothing wrong with that), but if I ever do follow the path of an actual journalist, I'd definitely use Ken as inspiration.

Please read through the linked list of articles (especially those related to safety). I think that if you can retain 5% of his information and advice the riding world will be a safer place. Riding safer means that you will also be riding longer!

"When asked, the majority of motorcyclists consider themselves "good" riders. The problem is that we suck at measuring our own abilities." - Ken Condon

No comments:

Post a Comment