Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I Could Be Batman

 
If you've read this blog post, you know that I'm a nerd at heart, especially when it comes to comics in general and Batman specifically. I just read that the actual batpod (Batman's motorcycle) from the films The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises is up for auction (see that article here). Oh how I wish I was a millionaire!

How awesome would it be to have Batman's motorcycle?!! I'm super excited about it and I know that there's no way I will ever have it, unless someone wants to invest $100,000 in the KLK batpod fund. It's an investment in my nerdy fantasy!

This wouldn't be a good investment, though. There would be no way that I wouldn't ride this thing, so I'm sure the value would definitely decrease with time. However, I did read that the battery and fuel tank have been removed and the throttle control has been disconnected to prevent people from riding this bike. There's no way that'd stop me though...I'd make this thing run!

Since we all know that none of this will ever happen, maybe I'll take a ride on my motorcycle with my Batman mask (yes, I have a Batman mask). There's more than one way to pretend to be a superhero!

"The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge." - Albert Einstein



No comments:

Post a Comment