Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Extended Winter Rant

 
I wasn't going to rant about the weather this week. Then I woke up this morning and my thermometer read 3 degrees Fahrenheit. 3 fucking degrees!!!!! Yes, this is April! This is about the farthest from motorcycle weather you can possibly get.

I know this post is nearly the same as the one last week, but I need to vent to keep my own sanity. Actually, I'm traveling for work, so I wouldn't be riding even if the weather was great. Since I'm not even home I shouldn't really complain, but I still do.

So, if you're having a motorcycle free April like me, keep your head up. Like I said in last week's post, riding weather is on it's way. There's no need to shop for houses in the south yet (I have done that in the past when we've had unusually long winters). On the bright side, we have a lot of extra time to get our bikes ready for riding.

"Nothing burns like the cold." - George R. R. Martin



No comments:

Post a Comment