Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Crazyness

 
If you want to get enraged, take a look at this article and video (http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/motorcycles/video-road-rage-fight-between-motorcyclist-and-car/ar-BBrrpAs). The video shows an altercation between a motorcyclist and a driver of a car. The guy in the car is either too ignorant to realize that swerving around a motorcycle like that could lead to SEVERE injury or death, or he actually wants to kill the motorcyclist.

I'm pretty sure the motorcyclist did something to provoke this guy, but it was taken to a whole new level of crazy. I'm sure this video will be used as evidence to prosecute the driver. Actually, he had to notice the GoPro on the rider's helmet, so he must be a moron to continue to attack him with his car.

My advice to anyone finding themselves in a similar situation is to flee to a safe spot as quickly as possible. It seemed like this rider was trying to do this at times, but never got away. I saw some pretty clear straight stretches of road that he could have accelerated away from the car. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the way I saw it, especially since the rider was on a super sport. That bike should easily be able to get away from the car. But, riding at high speeds in a residential area carries it's own dangers as well. This is really a bad situation in all regards!

"I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane." - Waylon Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment