Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I Was Wrong

 
Weeks ago I predicted that I'd be riding by the first week of April. Well, it's the last week of March and snow is in the forecast (a lot of snow). It appears that my prediction will not come true (believe it or not it's not the first time I've been wrong). This sucks!

I've literally been dreaming of riding for the past month and every time it seems that spring is really here, we get a snowstorm! I just traveled two hundred miles south for a short vacation and I ran into quite a few people on motorcycles, which only strengthened my remorse. The only thing that is keeping me from insanity is that I know that riding season is, at most, a month away.

So, if you're in the same situation as me, keep your head up. Remember these times when you're debating on riding when the weather may not be absolutely perfect in July or August. You'll find that you take greater advantage of free time during the riding season if you do this.

"When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong." - Jake Houseman in Dirty Dancing



No comments:

Post a Comment