Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Project Bike

 
I've mentioned a few times that I've hoped to start a KLK Cycles project bike to detail in this blog. It hasn't happened yet, but my partner here at KLK just started buying parts to turn his Harley Davidson Sportster into a bobber. I think we can officially call this the first KLK bike project.

I have no idea how this will entirely shape up or how long it will take to complete, but I'll post updates as soon as we make them. Hopefully, I'll be able to post both pictures and overall cost of each modification.

Also, I'd like to note that I keep saying "we" for all this build stuff, but chances are it'll be my partner doing most of the real hands-on work. I'll probably be taking pictures, drinking beer, and talking shit while he does the work. I might swing a wrench here and there, or cut and grind some metal, but this is his bike and he's an actual motorcycle technician. Not that I'm incapable of doing a lot of this stuff, he's just WAY better at it.

So, what I'm really trying to say is tune in for future updates on the KLK Bobber Project. Thanks for reading and keep riding!

"It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires a great deal of strength to decide what to do." - Elbert Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment