Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Spring Prediction


February's almost over and we're coming down the home stretch for winter. I, for one, am ready for Spring. My throttle hand is starting to itch (actually, let's face it, it's been itching since December). It's time to clean our bikes, check the fluids, lube the chain (if you have one), and prepare for the upcoming riding season.

This is being pretty optimistic. Three years ago we had a snow storm in May, so I might be putting the cart before the horse, but I like to stay positive (for my own sanity). Just ask my wife how insane I became in May of 2013!

So, let's hope that we'll be crawling out of biker hibernation and riding very soon. Also, let's hope that we all keep our sanity if Spring doesn't come for a couple of months. Here's my bold prediction...I'll be posting about my first ride of the year by the first week of April. That will be six blog posts from now (holy shit, that's actually a long time!).

"I try not to get involved in the business of prediction. It's a quick way to look like an idiot." - Warren Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment