Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Morning Ride



I slept like complete shit last night! I was on vacation from work last week, so my sleep schedule was thrown off and the stress of my upcoming workday was weighing on me. When I got out of bed in the morning, I prepared myself for what was seeming to be a long and tiring day. I barely had the energy to clean up and get dressed.

When I finally was ready to leave for work, I walked out to my garage, started my motorcycle, and rode out to the road. As I made my way up to 70 mph, I started feeling awake and refreshed. The cool morning air blasting against my face was exactly what I needed! This was way better than just a cup of coffee!

After this, my attitude changed, my workday was surprisingly productive, and the hours flew by like they were minutes. Of course, my lack of sleep did catch up to me this evening and I think I'm going to bed early. Hopefully, I'll be able to sleep tonight.

So, there you go. Another way motorcycles improve my life. Have you ever had a similar experience on your morning ride?

"You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle!" - Dan Aykroyd

No comments:

Post a Comment